以Firefox瀏覽器聞名全球的Mozilla基金會，日前將Firefox 22.214.171.124正式版釋出，也包含多國語言。Firefox 126.96.36.199繁體中文版下載連結
這次的更新主要是針對Mac OS X在麥金塔、Intel處理器和新的Universal Binary支援，提高Firefox在新蘋果電腦機型上的處理效能，同時也提高Firefox瀏覽器在各平台的穩定度。我自己覺得對Windows或Unix based等平台的Firefox用家來說，讀取Google的Gmail頁面不會再常發生讓瀏覽器當掉的情形，另外修正的諸多安全性問題，讓人使用得更安心。Firefox 188.8.131.52詳細的功能與bug更新列表如下：
* [Mac] Firefox 184.108.40.206 is a universal binary.
o Note: If you use the automatic update tool in Firefox 220.127.116.11, you'll be updated to a PPC-only build of Firefox 18.104.22.168.
o Note: There is no Talkback on Intel-based Macs when running natively or under Rosetta.
* 286557 – Need an easy way to skip/disable/turn off the Import Wizard (profile migration) on first startup (when no profile exists).
* 320504 – Prompt users to submit feedback when uninstalling Firefox.
* 320192 – Better way for users/testers to detect and isolate leaks of large object graphs (more info).
* 325561 – Partial update fails if search plugin to be patched is missing.
* 307558 – Customized toolbars are reset to default after search plugin update check.
* 306426 – Certain submenus blink (flash, flicker) rapidly and do not expand when highlighted (hovered over).
* 303713 – textbox.dispatchEvent(keyEvent) no longer adds character to textbox in Firefox 1.0.6.
* 318419 – window.setTimeout() goes crazy periodically – functions are immediately called repeatedly.
* 319463 – display:none iframe pointing to a xul document stops main document from finishing to load.
* 137155 – POST request sent as two small packets (IIS 5 sometimes chokes).
o Several security holes, the most serious of which could lead to remote code execution. (Information about these security holes will be announced shortly after the release, probably within hours.)
o 315286 (topcrash #36) – Crash [ @ nsGlobalWindow::RunTimeout ].
o 265740 (topcrash #48) – Browser crashes sometimes when loading Gmail and loading another tab.
o 322683 – Yahoo Mail Beta related crash.
* Memory leaks
o 321283 – Using Find causes documents to leak.
o 323532 – Leak when using history autocomplete.
o 323377 – Lots of leaks in nsInternetSearchService.
* Windows-specific bugs
o 317420 – [Windows] Crash when trying to print certain pages with absolutely positioned images.
* Mac-specific bugs
o 264787 – [Mac] Ctrl+Tab and Ctrl+Shift+Tab Next/Previous Tab Keyboard Shortcuts no longer work (worked in Firefox 1.0.x).
o 309344 – [Mac] Scrollwheel doesn't work when an java applet is displayed.
o 318283 – [Mac 10.2] Hangs on data entry when autofill popup menu should shrink.